Head injury. Stuffy nose, watering eyes, headache. Painful bump. Worried

I got punched on the right side of my head around the temporal lobe yesterday by my brother, and all of today i have had a stuffy nose. My eyes have been watering a little bit also. Yesterday, after getting punched in the head, i did not lose consciousness nor did i feel dizzy and i remember the event. I just had a headache yesterday and a little bit of one today along with the stuffy nose.

I am male, 17
It has been around 27 hours since i got hit in the head.
It feels like i have a little bit of a bump and hurts of course when i feel around the area.

Anything i should worry about?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013