Head injury. Low BP, spotting, stomach pain. Not pregnant. Cause?

I ve had a bike accident 3 days ago, fainted after & had low blood pressure...i ve hit my face/head onthe sideawalk. Went to ER everything is back to normal. No pain, however i m getting some kind of spotting (either brown or red)...when i was in the ambulance i ve had lower stomach pain like i m getting my period, and now looks like i did. It s only ve been a week from my period when i had the accident & i am not pregnant. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013