Head injury. Indentation and scar, painful lump. How long until this goes away?

Hi. I got hit in the forehead with some force with a phone. The skin broke and the injury bled quite a bit. The bleeding stopped mostly, but was only a dry wound the next morning. I now have a scar and it is also slightly indented. I didn t pass out and have only suffered from headaches. I also have quite a big lump - unfortunately the injury wasn t iced. I am applying aloe Vera gel and am starting to use vitamin e oil. The bump still hurts. How long until this goes away and what can I do to help the healing of the bump and scar?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012