Head injury. Headache, large pupil. Taken Naproxen. Should I see a doctor?

I hit my head twice with the back hatch of my husband s car. Once on the top when I was loading the car at one location and again on th right side of the head. I woke up with very bad headache and I have felt disoriented off and on throughout the entire day. I looked in the mirror while I had a headache 10 hours after the initial injury, and noticed one pupil slightly larger than the other. It s not very large but it freaked me out. I took two naproxen s and the pain went away but NOT the disorientation. I also became very emotional when I was in pain. I was angry with my husband for not fixing his car but in tears from the pain I felt when I woke up. I don t feel right and need to know if I should see my family doctor later today.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013