Head injury. Have headache, sensitivity to light, swollen eyes and fingers. Cause?

Just over a week (last thursday morning) ago I got bumped on the head in three places, one on my right eyebrow with a resultant black eye, one just on my hairline above my left eye, and one on the back of the head. I had mild headaches periodically but on Wednesday teatime (6.00pm) I took to my bed. I had been sitting in the sun for about an hour, reading a book. Thursday I took painkillers but on Friday I couldn t get out of bed, my whole body ached, my eyes were light sensitive and felt puffy, my fingers felt swollen. I am now going through the menopause or am perimenopausal, which is affecting my sleep. I don t know whether I ve got a virus, or the knocks on my head have caused this or something else. I am drinking lots of water because I feel quite thirsty. (I sound a right mess, sorry).
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012