Head injury. Have headache, double vision, dizziness, nausea. Should I be concerned?

Hi. I hit my head on a rock when going sledding thie afternoon (about 15 hours ago). I was not knocked out but was very dazed and confused after, having trouble answering questions, keeping my balance, and forming thoughts for hours afterward. I was seen by an emergency room doctor and given a CT scan . Nothing unusual on that, so I was told I had suffered a concussion and whiplash. I was sent home with instructions and pain meds. I now have a severe headache, double vision , dizziness and nausea . I am not sure whether or not I should be concerned. I have never had a concussion before so I do not know what to expect.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013