Head injuries due to accident. Suggestions on specialists and good hospitals?

My friend and her husband was travelling and they met with accident and both of their head is injured. Husband is better and my friend is lost her Conscious. Her relatives are planning to get her back to XXXXXXX for treatment , please suggest me any good hospital and good doctors with their number. I personally thank you for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Hi, Welcome to Health Care Magic forum,
Few good multispeciality hospitals in bangalore are Manipal Hospital, St. John's medical college hospital. These 2 are good for neuro surgery department. Your friend will need assistance of a neuro surgeon. Any doctor in these hospitals in neuro surgical dept. is good enough. Narayana hrudayalaya is also good but there is no proper neuro surgeon in that hospital.
Hope your friend gets well soon.