Head injuries, blurred vision, headaches on lying down, speaking too fast. Cause of worry?

I have a history of absent-mindedness . I have hit my head hard twice. The first time I needed stitches. The second time I didn t. I have suddenly suffered from blurred vision . And I see a second outline for everything near or far if I m not wearing my specs. I suffer from headaches especially when I lie down. I did a pupil test. They work fine. I have recently started speaking too fast. And I tend to merge words. I fear it s Brain Tumor . Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013