Head injured, symptoms of concussion, bump on head, minor swelling. What is the bump?

Hi, 3 days ago I hit my head playing football and had all thr symptoms of a concussion . All the symptoms have gone down or diminished, but I still have a bump on my head, with minor swelling near it. I cant tell if the bump ( which feels like bone) is causing the area next to it to feel like an indentation in my skull or if its just my imagination. Also, I hit my head on another persons head while playing football, no loss of consiousness and some nausea and headache which are all either gone or nearly gone. Just eondering what this hard bump is and if this indentation is real or just an illusion?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013