Head injured, bumps on head, no headache, eyes dilate properly. Should I worry?

I got a blow to the head about 45 minutes ago, laughably enough, from stepping on a rake. There is a quarter sized goose egg above and to the left of my right temple. I did not pass out, I knew what happened and I am not confused, I am not dizzy, I haven t a headache aside from the skin and my eyes dilate properly. Should I worry?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012
It seems that you developed hematoma after blow.
As there is no other cerebral signs, nothing to worry.
But any head injury should be observed for 24 hours for having cerebral signs like giddiness, mental confusion, unconsciousness etc.
Apply ice pack on the lump.
Meanwhile if you develop any of above mentioned symptoms, go to ER and get examined.
Ok and take care.