Head injured, blacked out, sore head, nausea, dizziness, lack of appetite. Am I okay?

Three weeks ago l hit my head on the bottom of my fridge freezer door.i heard a thud then crack and my vision went black but only for a second.All was good just a sore head (I hit left top side) 8 days later and ever since lve had severe headaches,nausea, dizzinessforgetting things and lack of appetite I went to hospital they did a ct scan and sd l had delayed concussion syndrome .What exactly does this mean?? Symptoms are a bit better until l start moving around,how long will this take to gt better?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013