Head injured, black eye, head scan normal, headache, dizzy, tired. depressed

my 80 year old mother fell about 3 months ago and hit her head on cement and had a black eye and it looked black and blue for a month or 2. she has not been acting right since she fell. she had a scan of of her head and was normal. she is now having headaches on the side she sit and that eye is giving her problems. she is dizzy, balance off, tired and depressed. she is normally a go getter. what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
dear sir madam,
the impact of injury transmitted to eye he dizziness ant out of balance is due to labyrinth damage. there may be some blood clot in the orbit causing pressure symptoms. so consult ophthalmologist and E.N.T specialist