Head hurts on missing meals. Changed diet, taking supplements. Possible reason?

My head starts to hurt if I miss a meal, or go sometime without eating....It has been going on for about 6-8 months, I have changed diet , started logging food intake, taking supplements , went to the doctor and chiropractor. Some have said allergies, some have said immune system , some have said stomach , not sure where else to look. Thanks Paul
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Dear Paul,

My question to you is why would you skip a meal? A body accustomes itself to a routine of food habits. I presume that once you have eaten your symptoms would reduce. Hunger can present itself in ways that can disrupt normal life. I suggest that you stick to a strict meal schedule, donot skip meals and watch out for any food that could trigger an allergy.

Good luck