Head hurts, nose running, eyes watery, chills, tired and weak. Should be taken to emergency ?

My 80 year old mother in law has only Medicaid insurance and needs to see a doctor in Allen TX for an upper respiratory sickness. She became sick last Friday and it sounds like it is in her lungs now. She said her head hurts, nose running, eyes watery, chills until recently, tired and weak. She recently relocated to her home in Allen, TX and has not been able to find a doctor that accepts only Medicaid insurance. Will an urgent care facility accept Medicaid or should she go to the emergency?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013