Head hit stone, dent in head, headaches, neck pain. Suffer from panic disorder. How to cure?

I fell last month hit my head on my stone steps,I did not pass out,I got up and went to ER they said I looked ok and tht I did not need a CT scan ,however its a month now I have some headache not bad ones,neck ache ,and I still have a dent in my head where I hit. I suffer from panic disorder , I keep thinking I m going to die from aneurysm or something. Can you help me please ...headache is at base if skull kinda like a lil burning sensation like when my sinuses are bad.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013