Head hit on wall, shelf and table, have headache, reduces with medicines, become less active, sleepy, problem in concentrating, while sleeping headaches on points where hit

In a single day (10th May, 2012), my head got hit by the wall, by the shelf an from the table. I have headache which on taking medicine reduces but with time it aches with the same intensity. I have become less active and i just feel like sleeping or resting. I don t feel like doing any work which needs concentration/focus or energy. When i sleep on my pillow my head aches at those point where it has been hit. Kindly suggest some care and medicines as I have my examinations in the coming week. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012