Head hit on tramp, sight cut, bleeding continuously, large bump formed. Should I be worried?

hi my 7yr old son hit his head on the spring on the tramp he had cried instantly and there is a slight cut (i think the spring may have cut his head? ) and it has been bleeding this happened at about 6pm and its now 10:07pm he seems to be ok except it keeps weeping blood and clear fluid there is also a large bump on the bk of his head this also appeared instantly after hitting his head,,, should i be worried? do i need to get him to a doc?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013