Head hit on slipping. Delayed periods, PMS symptoms, major behavioral and psychological problems. Are they related?

Hello, I am a 29yr old white female. 5 5 125 lbs. On Jan 6th of this year I slipped in my driveway and fell straight back on the back of my head, middle right side. I had a gaping wound , had a concussion , and was diagnosed with PCS. Ever since then my periods have been anywhere from 6-12 days late, but I m getting PMS symtoms 2 weeks after my period starts. I also suffer from MAJOR behavioral and psychological problems 2 weeks after my period to the point my psychiatrist wants to put me on an anti-psychotic medicine. Once I get my period I feel like a 9 compared to a 3. I feel so much better now. But this week I seriously thought I was having a meltdown. uncontrollable crying, major depression, 5 panic attacks when on 2mg on klonopin , serious mood swings. I just need to know that somehow this is all related and that it will go away..... anyone?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012