Head hit on falling. Having headache,giddiness, numbness and piercing feeling in ear

hi i feel off my chair and hit the left back side of my head on the wall. My head has been hurting from then on. i used to have headaches and feel giddy a little before. Now, after this fall, the headache has increased and even the front portion of my head is hurting now. I have a sudden piercing feeling in my ear and a sort of numbness in my left ear, the side where i hit my head. I also feel giddy all of a sudden for no apparent reason.i m scared. Please suggest what to do. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012