Head hit hard on glass. Massive lump formed. Feeling nauseous, tired, head sore. How to cure?

On Sunday night (2 days ago) I was out eating at a restaurant and I laughed hard and threw my head back as I did that I hit my head on a glass was thick glass. No cutting to the head, it hit really hard and hurt a lot and I had a massive lump on my head. Yesterday (Monday) during the day I started feeling really nauseous and felt like I was going to vomit, everytime I moved I felt like vomiting , tried resting, ended up having toast and that eventually made me feel better. However this morning my head is really sore, I still have a little lump (it has gone down) and I feel nauseous. I m not sure what I should do, or if I m concust or anything.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013