Head hit corner of table, a quarter sized bump is there

Head hit corner of table, two weeks now, bump size of i need to visit doc? I bump my head on the corner edge of metal table, initially it was a very sharp pain and I couldn t touch the area for a week, it hurts very much. But after two weeks the pain has gone down a lot, but I am left with a large bump on my head and last night it bleed out a little, so the bump is a little less now, but its still a big bump on my head the size of quarter. Do you think I should visit a doc to get this drain or will it go away on its own?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Thanks for query,
You got hematoma on the head after injury.
You might have taken treatment at that time.
Now you require removal of blood from hematoma,an antibiotic course and few dressings.
You will be alright.
ok and bye.