Head hit corner of freezer, later blacked out. Is it due to head injury?

I hit my head on a cornor of a freezer, then a few days later blacked out and crashed my car, could this be becaus of my head injury? i have never fainted, blacked out, fitted anything like that before, i have no heart problems im a very healthy and fit girl but i need answers! help! and i know have terrible problems with my memory , i was diganoised tha i had a breakdown, depressed, always tired, have very sharp pains from back of my head to my forehead .
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013