Head hit concrete, scan clear. Suffering from headaches, vision flickering, dizzy spells. Will it settle down?

Hello, I had a nasty fall last April. I fell on to the pavement and hit my head on the concrete, my doctor sent me for a brain scan and orbital scan, which came back clear. I have been suffering with very bad headaches and vision flickering since April, then before Christmas I have started with slight dizzy spells, on the 10th January I had a bad dizzy spell and went down and broke my left wrist in three places. My doctor has put me on Prochlorperzine for two weeks and have had a couple of mild dizzy spells since. Do you think the dizzy spells will settle down and go away along with the headaches? regards... Glynis
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013