Head hit by metal slate, have concussions, seveer headaches, cognitive deficits, pituitary cysts. Will I be okay?

Hi, I was hit in the head by a metal slate. I was diagnosed with a concussion followed by post concussion syndrome. It has been five months and my symptoms are not getting any better. I have cognitive deficits, and severe headaches daily along with a number of other symptoms. I had an MRI which came back fine other than I have a cyst on my pituitary gland. Could my concussion have caused damage to my pituitary gland? I have been healthy all my life. It wasn't until I had this concussion that all these problems occurred. I looked at some of the symptoms of the pituitary cyst and I experience quite a few. Though some are related to post concussion syndrome others symptoms are related to the pituitary cyst. All these symptoms just started within these five months. Any information would be great.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013