Head heaviness, pressure, heightened sense of smell, ear ringing, blurred vision. Sinus condition?

Hello, I am trying to figure out if all my symptoms are sinus related. To start my head feels heavy all the time sometimes when I stand the pressure gets worse. Also I feel like my senses are heightened but just my hearing and taste. My ears ring all day and pop when I swallow they also itch. My vision seems off or like its kind of hard to focus. I do have constant post nasal drainage and frontal pain and pressure. My nasal cavity hurtss a lot as well.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012