Head has numbness and tingling with headaches, have thyroid eye disease, anxious. What is wrong?

Hi- I am a 34 year old female.I have been having occasional slight numbness and tingling sensation on right side Of head. It first started dec 17 and lasted Through dec 18th. I feel I ve had very Mild headache or different sensation in that area off and on. Today is 1/6/13 and I have it again. Background info: I was in 3 car accidents with whip lash in October. Wasn t haven t this sensation back then. Also, I have been under a lot Of stress for various various reasons past few months. I also have thyroid eye disease (from Graves disease ) and recently went for MRI of Orbits. It did show T2 hyper intense foci non specific in left frontal periventricular matter. I went to neurologist on dec 8th and he said just to follow up with MrI in 6 months b/c I didnt have Symptoms of anything. Would the MrI of orbit i had done in early Dec have shown anything on right side that I am feeling? In other words, does it show entire brain? Should I be concerned or going back to doctor? Also- could Any of above factors or anxiety Cause this? Honestly, I am normally health and like to exercise but I am Very concerned if exercise will make Worse. Any advice or help will be greatly appreciate!! Thank you. Sharon
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013