Head gets fuzzy, lose focus, dizziness after eating lunch. Hypoglycemia symptoms?

Sometimes my head gets a little fuzzy before I eat lunch, but then when I do eat lunch, I crash very hard. My head gets very fuzzy and it takes a lot of energy to focus, I say sentences wrong, and I feel slightly dizzy and off kilter. Sometimes my heart rate rises as well. I try to eat well balanced diets , eat breakfast, and drink water throughout the day. Sometimes I have long gaps in between breakfast and lunch, but I try to snack a bit to try to avoid the large crash. Is this hypoglycemia? Everything I read says eating should help with hypoglycemia symptoms, but the opposite happens to me, I almost become comatose after I eat lunch.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013