Head felt weird while playing. Warm rushes towards ear, head numbness. Reason for above symptoms?

well it started on friday , i was playing a game and the right side of my head went all weird , it like a rush of warmness and feels it ends towards my right ear , ive been having these for 3 days now, and sometimes it can be that bad i think im going to pass out , also my right side of my head is slightly numb but none of my body is, i went hospital saturday and the doctor felt my neck and said i was fine but i keep getting them and i dont feel right , im not ill or sick but the rushes can make me feel sick
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012