Head cold, cough, sore spot on nose, swollen bump under skin, swollen sinus. Infection?

I just recently had a head cold, i now have a cough that is producing mucus and sounds raspy and issues with my nose . I am no stranger to this because i suffer from allergies throughout the year. My concern is that while washing my face last night i noticed a sore spot on my nose and it hurt like it had gotten hit and was bruised. I looked at it and noticed it was actually a swollen bump under the skin above my nostril ,also the left side of my face where my sinus is, is also swollen a little . My question is could i have an infection now?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012