Head, body tightening and pain on excessive studying leading to exhaustion. Have similar feeling when overwhelmed, anxious, eases with cbt. Suggestion?

hi when i study to much my head starts tightening and hurting as well as other parts of my body and if i push myself to much i leave feeling shaky and exhausted with no strenth and at that point i cant concentrate on anything without feeling horrible,and its even hard to muster up the strenth to smile untill i regain my strenth back.i get similair feelings when feeling overwhelmed or anxious but i usually can get over that quickly with cbt and the like,but with this its hard to function fully as i am in college studying?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012