Head bath during first 3 days of periods leads to swelling in uterus, complications in pregnancy. Is this true?

Is having a head bath during first 3 days of period harmful? My friend has told me that due to head bath during those days causes swelling in your uretus and cause of that you will have many problems during pregnancy! I have even got few msgs like many ladies have died due to it! Can this be true or it is just some rumors?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012

Probably you are believing a myth. There is no science against taking a head bath while you have periods.

Taking a head bath is not only for personal hygiene, it can make you pious. Some traditional institutions or ancient form of therapies may go against this advice but their underpinnings are not understood by the modern science.

6 users find this helpful