Head and palms starts sweating after eating. What could be the problem?

Why do I sometimes get sweaty after I eat? I just ate 1 scrambled egg with tomato slices, 1 slice of multigrain buttered toast & a small bowl of oatmeal sweetened with sugar. I also had a 1/2 cup of reduced caffine coffee. My head at my hair line began to sweat along with my palms & then I just felt clammy all over. This very rarely happens. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
This is temperament of your body which is physiological.Get your RBS done once to rule out Diabetes