Head and chest congestion causing head and tummy aches, gets sinus occasionally. Remedy?

Hi, my son is a happy healthy child. He has sinuses infections occasionally and the antibiotics cure it.....lately he has this head and chest congestion that is givivg him headaches and a little tummy ache probably due to drainage going into his stomach. as of now he takes Zyrtec at night....went from 5 ml...his pharmacist recommended that he take 10 now since he around other hildren who my also be ill. I run a cool mist vaporizer with Vicks pads in it.....please help...what can I do?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013