Head and arm tingling and pain, intense fatigue, MRI showed shadow on brain. Suggestions?

My 24 yr. old Daughter began complaining with her head tingling and hurting.. Her arms were doing the same...all started about 2 wks. ago..Yesterday, she had a MRI done at our family doctors office..It showed some type of shadow on her brain...They also did blood tests in which the results will be back in less than 72 hrs...she also complains of being tired alot.. I am a Federal Police Officer and my Wife is a R.N...Right now, neither one of us seem to tough and proffessional...We are worried sick..Any Words of Wisdom Doc?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012