Head ache, sore throat, stomach sore. Head cut open in an accident. Reason for above symptoms?

Hi, my boyfriend has been having a head ache and sore throat the past 4 days, also today has a sore stomach and is sleeping more. We think it is a throat infection he had before but could also be a thyroid problem.. Im not sure, hospitals very busy tonight so we would like to know what we could do to help him.
Also keep in mind that he was in a car accident 2 weeks ago where he was injured with a cut open head and troubles walking.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Jul 2013