Head ache, pressure in temple above eyebrow, looking left hurts, vision like seeing shadow. Any idea?

I have been having headaches for a week left temple to the top of my eyebrow had pressure and when I would look to the left in that direction it would hurt, I woke up two days ago and now my left eye is a bit weird the way I could describe this was I thought half of my contact was still in my vision is off and it's like I see shadows and its as if I looked into the sun for too long which I did not....I thought maybe it was a migraine coming on because of the squiggles or I can describe it as when you look out on the pavement on a hot summer day and you see the heat rising from the ground that's how I see out of this eye but in only splotchy parts....this is day three...I thought it would go Away...
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013