Head ache, dizzy, needles and pins sensation on tongue, on anti depressants. Suggestions?

I have constant head ache, I stay tired and do not have any energy. I have a needle and pin sensation on my tongue and I feel dizzy. This is about 24hrs per day the last three weeks, My GP just give me more and more anti depresants and I do not think that is the problem. I can not concentrate . The left side of my hand and arm also gets needles and pins as a normal situation??? I can not keep on feeling like this and no one seems to think it is serious
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
It have been better ,if you have mentioned your age and sex .
Age is important as certain disease like dizziness, headache related to age.
Sex is important as certain pin & needle sensation over tongue may be due to hormonal imbalance in female.
If you are female (>40 years) then get in blood for estrogen level .
If you are male ( >50 years) then get in blood pressure examination .
Tension may be the reason of this sort of symptoms.
In my opinion mention all reports about you & your disease .
Good luck. Dr. HET