Hbsag positive, inactive state, fatty liver, LFT borderline. Tests repeated after years. Result negative. Possible?

Dear sir, Five years back I was tested Hbsag positive during medical check up while going in Gulf for job but later on being medicall unfit by employer they refused my visa. Then I visited a Agstro in Delhi and he recommended me some tests LFT, Ultrasound, HBV DNA and he told me that I am a carrier but in inactive state. Then I felt demoralised as he told me that there is no solution and he recommended me to go for screening of the same tests every 6 months/year. I continued for two years then left. Then I had some pain in my Calf muscles in my both legs and vissited a physcian and he discovered that my liver was fatty and LFt Enzymes were borderline and he gave me sily marine and evion etc. It did not get better then I visited an ayurvedic doc. and he gave me some preparations of homemade fresh for three weeks and told me that I would become HBSG negative. My pain was some better and I never got my blood tested for HBSAG but now after 6 years I had neck pain and visited the Ortho doc. he told me to go for the blood tests and incuding LFT, KFT and HBSAG. I was shocked to know that it was negative. Kindly suggest is it possible or I should go for retest. My age is 34 years.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013