Hay fever, sneezing, burning sensation on skin, watery eyes, itchy and sore. Treatment?

Hi, I ve recently started suffering from hay fever (for a few months now) I m not too fussed with all the sneezing and that, it s just my eyes really suffer! It was mainly my right but now it s my left as well and is constantly getting worse, I ve tried drops and eye baths and it s still not getting better the skin feels like its burning sometimes, I have watery and sometimes gooey eyes (not a lot just lining my eye) they are so itchy and sore all of the time and I m not sure what to do!
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012