Hay fever, have taste of blood on coughing, tightness in chest, rapid heart beats. What do these symptoms mean?

im 13 and im a girl, for the couple of weeks when i cough i can tast metalic/ blood . My sister has athsma and i have hayever, i have always wondered if i have athsma aswell. sometimes my chest feels tight and a couple of times my heart beated so fast i could hear it and feel it slamming in my chest. its really scaring me but i dont want to tell my mum, what do you think it is?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
think to be allergies as asthma develop with allergies your history of hayfever suggest it to be allergic cough
you need to take montelucast 10 mg bd
with anti allergic (codeine+cpm)cough syp bd along with addition of bronchodilator syp it will have good results in yourcase