Havng hair fall problem so can I go for Curlzvit tablet ?

Hi Iam 28years old and havng hair fall problem so can i go for Curlzvit tablet, and how it will work, Hair fall
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
hello,
curlzvit tab mainly contains finasteride which is mainly acts by vasodialation of blood vessels ..this way t dialates the capillaries of hair follicles so t ll get more blood supply n t ll become strong , but t depend on dosage also , high dosage of ths ll hav side effects in ur sexual life, but definitely t ll give better result in hair growth .

2 users find this helpful

Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query
Yes you can take the tablet, studies have shown decreased hairfall with USAge of the drug, but it has a lot of side effects, i suggest you go through them in detail
Have a healthy living

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.