Having yellowish vaginal discharge, lower abdominal pain, reddish itchy vagina. What could be the problem?

I am having a watery yellowish discharge that is constant out of my vagina . I am having lower abdomen pain. My vagina itches and has red spots that look like irritation. It burns when soap and water touches it. When the discharge stays on my panties it looks white and sticky nd sometimes dries into a hard substance. I have been sexually active fer the first time in a few days ago, my bf only used a condom fer da first minute of it and then took it off but his penis only penetrated me a little it did not go all up. He came on top of my vagina and it got all over it but i wiped it off. I also have been having oral sex with him from a few days before and i have been doin oral sex wit my past ex also ...what cud be the problem? Im really worried
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012