Since he had inserted his penis again after removal of condom, it was unprotected intercourse
. This loss of protection was not the protection against pregnancy
only, it was the protection against many sexually transmitted infection also. It seems from your history that you have contacted some sexually transmitted infection.
The description of the discharge and your other symptoms like pain in lower abdomen suggest the possibility of some bacterial infection. Vulval inflammation does lead to terminal burning of the urination. The wise step before starting any treatment would be:
1. Consult your Gynaecologist and/STI Consultant to find out the probable type of infection.
2. Submit the vaginal swab of the discharge for laboratory investigations. It will find out the causative organism and the medicines to which they are sensitive. Accordingly appropriate medication may be started.
This being a sexually transmitted infection, I would advise both of you to start the treatment simultaneously. Also follow the undermentioned tips (both of you):
1. Please observe complete sexual abstinence till both of you are declared completely cured. Even oral sex
should be avoided.
2. Clean shave the parts to avoid reinfection.
3. Clip the nails short and avoid scratching the private parts.
4. Boil underwear daily.
5. Use panty liners (for you)
6. Discard the underwear after the treatment is over.
This infections is likely to be mixed infection and you may require multiple medicines.
Use of Lactobacilli vaginal medicines and perineal wash helps speedy and permanent recovery.
I hope this helps you.
Dr. Nishikant Shrotri