Having yellow watery stools, taking loperamide. Has headaches, sleepiness. What to do ?

my husband is 32 years old, he s been having watery stool for 4 days, yellow color. we consulted a dr and request for fecalysis, results showed he has no parasite and with soft light yellow stool. he had taken loperamide for the 1st 2 days but showed no result. he tried yesterday cotrimoxazole but still have no result.he s continually taking hydrite after going to the comfort room. He s now experiencing sleepiness/drowsiness and had headaches . what shall he do? he s blood pressure is 110/80.he had gall bladder stone removal/operation during his teenage years.thank you and hoping for your reply. we are from philippines
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012