Having yellow discharge after replacing marina. Severe abdominal pain. Nothing showed up in test. Reason?

Hi I am 53 years old and recently had a marina replaced. 2weeks after surgery I developed a yellow discharge and so much so that I felt like I was wetting myself. One week went past and then I developed severe pains in my stomach . The next day I had to go to the hospital as I had serere pains in my right side of the stomach. Felt very sick and faint. Had scan, blood test , and urine test nothing showed up. Everyone thought it was appendix as I did also, especially with the pain on my right lower side. So I was sent home and this was yesterday, and still have underlying pain, should I see my own gp or what do you think could be the problem.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012