Having yellow discharge after an abortion taking Misoprostol vaginally and orally, HPT negative. Is it some infection ?

I just had an abortion last February 2 by taking Misoprostol vaginally and orally. I bled for less than week (on and off) and I have taken a pregnancy test last week and it was negative. However, I have a few concerns... I am having yellow discharge but odorless. I have no fever but I am really concerned because I am afraid of infection. During the first week, I took cephalexin then stopped and now is the 4th week but there came the discharge so I took cephalexin again. Can this cause a lot of problems? I can t really go to my doctor because abortion is illegal here from where I am right now. If ever I go to my doctor, would she find out what I did? And for the mean time, what should I do to get rid of the discharge? Even if my pregnancy test results was negative, is there a possibility of an incomplete abortion? Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013