Having yellow color liquid and puss coming out of my belly which smells, had two ovarian cysts during pregnancy

smelly belly button discharge can it be linked to ovarian cysts? When pregnant I developed two ovarian cysts, they are still in there and 10 x 10 and 8 x 10 and i dont see a specialist until Sept 26th!! They have been there since dec 2009 when i got pregnant. However, my question is this I recently have a yellowy liquid and puss coming out of my belly button and it is very very smelly!!! I asked the doctor about it and she said it is just hygiene!!! well I have a very inny belly button and clean it all the time so I know in my head it isn t that!!!! Does anyone know if this can be associated with the two large cysts in my belly????? I really need to know and see if I push the issue with her if she will tell me something different now??? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011