Having yeast infection, red, swollen and itchy, turns to white bumps. What precaution to be taken?

Hi, I am an 18 year old female and I had a yeast infection about a week ago. During my yeast infection I was really itchy and I scratched my labia minoras. The first 2 days it was just kinda red and swollen but now it s turned in to white bumps/blisters. They are super itchy, uncomfortable and they burn when I pee. I ve kept them clean by using female wipes after using the restroom and washing good everyday when I shower but they won t go away. Please help me i dont know what to do. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012