Having wrist pain after child birth, hurts while moving wrist. What could cause this?

Started having left wrist pain about a week after giving birth to son. He is now almost 5 months old and it is still there. Only hurts when I turn my wrist with pressure. Such as opening a drink or picking something up. Do not know if they are related but latley it has been worse and notice less intense pains outside of shoulder blades and dizzy ness. What could this be and should I be overly concerned or will it probalby be ok to wait till next week to see a doctor since I will be off then?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012