Having withdrawal bleeding with shooting pain in vagina. Had unprotected sex. Chances of pregnancy?

Im 16 years old and ive been on the pill for 6 weeks and i started taking them on the first day of my period, i took my first two packs back to back and on friday i took my last pill of the second pack and then decided to have my 7 day break, i had sex saturday night because i ve heard the 7 day break is also protected.. i haven t missed any pills in the last 6 weeks and i ve taken them around 10am every day so i ve taken them correctly, my boyfriend doesn t ejaculate inside of me every time we have sex but he did on saturday and he s been really really worrying that i might get pregnant because i was on the 7 day break.. I also started my withdrawal bleed on monday and have been having really really bad shootig pains from my vagina up, the withdrawal bleed is also a very week one, is this a sign of pregnancy? can someone please help me and let me know if theres any chance i could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012