Having wired bumps on chest. Bloods and brown stuff comes after squashing. Looking for cure

HELP ! Weird bump on my chest !? There is this strange, bump on my chest, like 3cm below my boobs... it is about 2/3mm and it s colour is a dark dark dark purple, and it looks strange and i squished it and some weird brown thing came out and blood did when i kept pushing it, it doesn t hurt and it has been there for about a month. PLEASE HELP I AM REALLY SCARED :(
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012

It seems that the dark brown lesion you have on chest may be sebaceous cyst.

It is also called epithelioid cyst.

It contains cheesy material.

There may be secondary bacterial infection.

Take antibiotics and anti inflammatory drugs for 1 to 2 weeks.

After clearance of infection, it may be surgically excised under local anaesthesia.

For that, you consult dermatologist.

You do not worry, you may be alright.

I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD